Franchise Program Information
The Franchise Market, a Few Statistics.
The Canadian Business Franchise
Magazine listed the following statistics
Canadian Franchises sell over $100
billion worth of products and services every
year, making Canada the second largest franchise
market in the world (after the U. S.).
It’s estimated that nearly half of every
dollar spent in a Canadian retail outlet is
spent in a franchise.
A record 1.5 million Canadians are now
employed by a franchise.
More than 4,300 new franchise
outlets open in Canada each year.
92% of new franchises pass the critical
first five years - a rate nearly four times
higher than independent business.
There are 76,000 franchise outlets in
Canada from 1,300 individual franchise systems.
The average franchise investment in
Canada is $ 166,000.
86% of the franchises opened in Canada
within the last five years are still under the
Why Choose the Great Canadian Oil Change
- Solid earnings proven by the success of
- Growing brand name recognition.
- The most contemporary "Drive
through" oil change building in the
world, an "all-glass" design
allowing clear visibility of other tenants.
The unique building design was developed
independently, costing half of our
- Great Canadian Oil Change commands respect
by being environmentally friendly. All oil
and waste products are safely contained and
disposed of according to Government
- Over 20 years of franchise growth.
- Excellent franchise system support.
- 100% success rate.
What Your Franchise Fee Buys You
- Real estate and site selection - Lease
- Use of a complete set of oil change
- All negotiations with the petroleum
company and filter company.
- Project management to include setup, new
design, painting, signage, installation of
equipment and placement of stock.
- Assistance in locating and hiring opening
- Training of management and opening staff.
- Assistance with Grand Opening start-up
- Suggestions as to the implementation of
further "Profit Centers.
- Arranging leasing of a pole sign.
- Availability of Great Canadian Oil Change
designed Invoices, Uniforms and Hats.
Coupons, Window and Door Stickers etc.
- Great Canadian Oil Change Custom Computer
- Corporate Franchise Manual is provided.
- Employees' Manual is provided.
- CAA Membership.
What Your On-Going Royalty Fee Buys You
- Constant on-going advice and assistance as
to advertising methods and day-to day
- Negotiations with suppliers to ensure
lower than average wholesale prices due to
the buying power of the franchise.
- Advertising materials and systems.
- Credit card costs at corporate rates.
- Commercial account referrals and methods.